- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
- Large covert cargo pockets on both legs each capable of carrying 2 30-rd AR15/M4 magazines.
- Casual looking deep rear pockets.
- Dual front deep pockets.
- One traditional and a second zippered pocket capable of carrying two pistol mags per pocket.
- Durable, comfortable and functional.
- Superior fit.
- Double and triple-stitch construction.
- Bartacks in high stress areas.
- Self-adjusting comfort waistband.
- Cordura® nylon lining in select zones
- Genuine YKK® zippers and Prym® snaps.
- Tough 8.5-oz. peached cotton canvas - very comfortable.
- Available in 4 colors
The new cotton 5.11 Covert Cargo Pant comes in 4 colors (Khaki, Coyote, OD Green and Tundra), with size ranges to fit virtually everyone.
Made of tough, 8.5-oz. 100% cotton peached and washed canvas that becomes increasingly more comfortable over time, the 5.11 Covert Cargo Pants stands up to the rigors of daily work, play and travel. Known for superior comfort, functionality and a relaxed fit, the pants feature a self-adjusting comfort waistband that helps you bend and stretch with ease.
The 5.11 Covert Cargo pant offers anyone who wants a great looking pair of casual pants with some hidden solutions to all of the gear needed for undercover work or the day to day accessories of life.
Rather than place cargo pockets on the exterior of the pant legs, 5.11 have hidden the pockets so that the Covert Cargos look like a regular pair of casual pants. They feature a flat front and a total of 16 pockets: two traditional style front pockets, each with interior pockets for magazines or accessories plus two standard rear pockets and two concealed vertical thigh pockets with zippers hidden along the side seams. The large covert cargo pockets on both legs are each capable of carrying 2 30-rd AR15/M4 magazines. While the two small concealed pockets at the waist are capable of carrying two smaller 15 round magazines each. With genuine, locking-flange YKK® zippers and quality PRYM® snaps, this pant is sure to help the user blend in, in almost any environment
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed