- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
- Durable, comfortable and functional
- 6-oz. ring-spun knit
- Moisture wicking performance
- Wrinkle resistant
- Fade resistant
- Extra Long to stay tucked in all day
- One Inch, no roll, high density collar
- Double needle tailoring at the shoulder for strength and durability
- Tapered fit to stay tucked in all day
- Printed label to prevent chafing
- Spandex ribbed crew neck
- Accepts embroidery and silk screening well
Fire professionals are consistently choosing 5.11's long sleeve Professional Mock for uniform wear. 5.11's best quality mock, the Professional Mock is longer than most shirts and has a tapered fit so that it stays tucked in no matter what the activity. Made of 6 ounce ring-spun cotton knit, the Professional Mock is comfortable, durable and a great value. This Professional Mock can be worn as a casual shirt or used for everyday uniform wear.
The Professional Mock has a one inch, no roll, high density spandex ribbed crew collar for a neat, clean and professional look, uses double needle tailoring at the shoulder for strength, durability and comfort and has a printed label so there is no tag to irritate the neck. This shirt is suitable for heat press, screen print or embroidery. Finally, the Professional Mock is wrinkle and fade resistant with superior moisture wicking performance.
Be sure to stock up on your Professional Mocks. Once again you can count on 5.11 Tactical Series for quality, innovation and value.
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed