- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Fit, function and finish: The Wyldcat has it all. Zippered leg gussets let you change from straight to boot-cut in an instant, and the Microsand finish looks and feels great to the touch. But what about comfort? We contoured the waistband and lined the utility pockets with bi-stretch fabric. Now let's get down to business: The back yoke is where you'll find the AR mag pockets, and just below, the patch pockets. We doubled up construction in the knee areas and bartacked the fly, belt loops and all pocket openings for extra durability. So when your day calls for a little admin and a lot of adventure, you'll definitely be ready.
- Cotton/polyester/elastane stretch sateen with Microsand finish
- AR magazine pockets on back yoke
- Utility pockets & back patch pockets
- Double knee construction
- 10 stitches per inch at seams & extra heavy 5-thread construction
- Non-raveling lock stitch top stitching
- Bartacked fly, belt loops & pocket openings
- YKK® zippers at front fly & side gusset
- Inseam: Reg = 28.75" Long = 31.75"
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed