- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
The MK-9S features an easy to use trigger handle, is intended for use in crowd management and will deliver 14 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 18-20 ft. This .7% MC OC aerosol product utilizes a vapor delivery method providing a high concentration of OC in a powerful mist inflaming the mucous membranes and exposed skin. Onset is immediate and very intense, resulting in an intense burning sensation that evaporates quickly when exposed to fresh air.
Non-flammable / Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe
- The 13.4 oz. MK-9 canister will deliver 14 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 18-20 ft.
- The vapor delivery method evaporates inches from the nozzle leaving only the OC in flight. This delivery method is ideal for the correctional environment.
- The .7% MC orange banded canister indicates the major capsaicinoid level which is discharged at the nozzle at time of use.
- The MK-9 features an easy to use trigger handle and is intended for use in crowd management.
- This formulation has been tested and is non-flammable and Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe.
- Defense Technology® First Defense® OC Aerosols are produced in an ISO rated manufacturing facility.
- All Major Capsaicinoid percentages (MC%) are verified by an Independent Laboratory for quality assurance.
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed