- Product Description
- EOTech Statement
- Customer Reviews
The EXPS3 is an excellent choice not only for hunters, but for professionals such as the U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), which has standardized on the HWS as its weapon optic for close quarter situations. The EXPS3 offers true two eyes open shooting for fast target acquisition, as well as a 7 mm raised base for iron sight access and night vision capability. It also has side buttons and an adjustable, locking, quick-detach lever for easy installment.
- Reticle is a 65MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length.
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space.
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved.
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle.
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours.
- Side buttons, NV compatible with a single quick detach throw lever.
- Optics Transmission holography - parallax free.
- Magnification 1x.
- Eye Relief Unlimited.
- Length/Width/Height: 3.5"x2.4"x2.8" (91.4X 60.9x71mm).
- Temperature -40 to 150 F.
- Waterproof Submersible to 33 ft depth.
- Sealing Fogproof internal optics.
- Color/Finish Non reflective black with hard coat finish.
- Adjustment (per click) 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds).
- Adjustment Range +/- 40 MOA travel.
- Mount 1" Weaver or (MIL-STD-1913) rail.
- Adjustable for width variation.
- Return to Zero Repeatable to within 2 MOA after re-mounting.
- Night Vision Compatibility 10 brightness setting (generation I-III+).
- Optical Surfaces Anti-glare coating.
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm).
- Front Window Material 1/8" solid glass.
- Rear Window Material Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick).
- Field of View (100 yds) 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief.
- Reticle Option 65MOA ring with 1 MOA aiming dot.
- Brightness Adjustment Range 146,000:1 brightest to lowest.
- Night Vision Brightness Range 1280:1 with NV switch engaged.
- Power Source (1) 123 lithium battery.
- Battery Life 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12.
- Brightness Settings 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use).
- Auto Battery Check Indicator Flashing reticle upon start-up.
- Auto Shut-down At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs. - Ship Weight: 4.87 lbs.
Will the HWS hold zero as temperature changes?
EOTech's sights will experience a point of impact shift away from the point of aim when the sight is used at a temperature different from the temperature at which the sight was zeroed. This shift is greater the more extreme the temperature change. For example, when a sight is zeroed at 70°F then acclimated to 50°F, less shift will occur. On the other hand, if zeroed at 70°F, then acclimated to 0°F, more shift could occur. The maximum shift will occur at temperature extremes and could be up to 5 MOA. Therefore, to acheive optimum accuracy, the sight should be re-zeroed whenever the temperature changes markedly from the temperature at which the sight was zeroed.
For more information, please see EOTech's FAQ Page at this link: EOtech FAQ Page
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed