- Product Description
- EOTech Statement
- Customer Reviews
The EOTech XPS2-2 holographic red-dot sight provides rapid heads-up-both-eyes-open target acquisition. Sporting a shortened form factor to save valuable rail-space, the XPS2-2 is configured with a Picatinny/Weaver compatible mount.
Because it's powered by a single transverse-mounted CR123A battery, the XPS2 is shorter than the N and AA battery versions - yet it delivers the same parallax-free sighting capabilities. This sight requires a mere 2.75" of rail space, and the battery compartment is raised to accommodate the Delta Ring of most M16/AR15 platform firearms. The battery cap is a simple screw-type cover that's o-ring sealed and tethered to the housing.
The control buttons are positioned on the rear of the rugged aluminum housing for ease of operation. The illuminated reticle is configured with a 65 MOA circle and a pair of 1 MOA dots - the illumination system provides the operator with 30 brightness levels to choose from.
Designed for today's modern battlefield; the XPS2-2 is submersible to a depth of 10', and it's repeatable to 2 MOA after remounting. The rear window is a 3/16" thick shatterproof laminate with anti-glare and scratch resistant coatings, and the front lens is 1/8" solid glass. Because the optical system is based upon transmission holography, parallax error is not an issue
- Front Window: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window: 3/16" shatter-resistant laminate
- Optical surfaces feature anti-glare lens coatings
- Heads-Up Display: eliminates blind spots and constricted vision
- Transmission holography - instantly visible in any light, parallax free
- Even if the laminated window is obstructed or damaged, the HWS remains fully operational. Provided a portion of the window is intact/visible, the entire reticle pattern will be seen on target, and the POI/POA will be maintained.
Use and Handling
- Powered by 1 CR123A: 600 hr run-time
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 150°F
- Automatic shut-down: 8 hr, programmable to 4 hr
- Battery check indicator: flashing reticle at start-up
- Integral mount: compatible with Picatinny/Weaver systems
- Precision adjustments: 1/2 MOA clicks, 40 MOA W&E correction
- Illuminated reticle: 65 MOA circle, two 1 MOA dots. 30 Brightness settings with scrolling feature
- Color/finish: non-reflective black hard-coat
- Short-base form-factor requires 2.75" of rail space
- Internal optical system is sealed and fully fogproof
- Return to Zero: repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mount
- Submersible to 10.0'/3.1 m, fogproof internal optics
- Durable housing features a rugged aluminum hood assembly
- Function buttons location: positioned on the rear of the sight
- Battery compartment designed to fit/hover over the rifle's Delta Ring
- Integral mount is compatible with Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny systems, and it has a knobbed, tool-less mounting bolt
|Objective Lens Diameter:||1.20 x 0.85" / 3.0 x 2.3 cm|
|Main-Tube Diameter:||Not applicable|
|Linear Field of View:||With 4" eye relief: 30 yds/28 m @ 100 yd|
|Exit Pupil Diameter:||Not relevant|
|Eye Relief :||Unlimited|
|Impact Point Correction:||1/2 MOA|
|Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment:||Windage: 40 MOA/Elevation: 40 MOA|
|Weatherproofing:||Water & fogproof|
|Dimensions:||3.75 x 2.4 x 2.4 \ 9.5 x 6.1 x 6.1 cm|
|Weight:||8.8 oz / 250 g|
Will the HWS hold zero as temperature changes?
EOTech's sights will experience a point of impact shift away from the point of aim when the sight is used at a temperature different from the temperature at which the sight was zeroed. This shift is greater the more extreme the temperature change. For example, when a sight is zeroed at 70°F then acclimated to 50°F, less shift will occur. On the other hand, if zeroed at 70°F, then acclimated to 0°F, more shift could occur. The maximum shift will occur at temperature extremes and could be up to 5 MOA. Therefore, to acheive optimum accuracy, the sight should be re-zeroed whenever the temperature changes markedly from the temperature at which the sight was zeroed.
For more information, please see EOTech's FAQ Page at this link: EOtech FAQ Page
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed