- Product Description
- EOTech Statement
- Customer Reviews
The XPS2-FN Red Dot Holographic Sight from EOTech provides rapid heads-up-both-eyes-open target acquisition. It is specific for the FN 303 Less Lethal launcher.
Because it's powered by a single transverse-mounted CR123A battery, the XPS2-FN is shorter than the N and AA battery versions - yet it delivers the same parallax-free sighting capabilities. This sight requires a mere 2.75" of rail space, and the battery compartment is raised to accommodate the Delta Ring of most M16/AR15 platform firearms. The battery cap is a simple screw-type cover that's o-ring sealed and tethered to the housing.
The control buttons are positioned on the side of the rugged aluminum housing for ease of operation. The illuminated reticle is calibrated to the specific trajectories of the FN 303 less lethal launcher - the illumination system provides the operator with 20 brightness levels to choose from. The reticle combines a targeting and ranging reticle in one image.
Designed for today's modern battlefield; the XPS2-2 is submersible to a depth of 10', and it's repeatable to 2 MOA after remounting. The rear window is a 3/16" thick shatterproof laminate with anti-glare and scratch resistant coatings, and the front lens is 1/8" solid glass. Because the optical system is based upon transmission holography, parallax error is not an issue
- Front Window: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window: 3/16" shatter-resistant laminate
- Optical surfaces feature anti-glare lens coatings
- Heads-Up Display: eliminates blind spots and constricted vision
- Transmission holography - instantly visible in any light, parallax free
- Even if the laminated window is obstructed or damaged, the HWS remains fully operational. Provided a portion of the window is intact/visible, the entire reticle pattern will be seen on target, and the POI/POA will be maintained.
Use and Handling
- Powered by 1 CR123A: 600 hr run-time at nominal setting of 12
- Automatic shut-down: 8 hr, programmable to 4 hr
- Battery check indicator: flashing reticle at start-up
- Integral mount: compatible with Picatinny/Weaver systems
- Precision adjustments: 1/2 MOA clicks, 40 MOA W&E correction
- Illuminated reticle: FN less-lethal reticle pattern. 20 Brightness settings with scrolling feature
- Color/finish: non-reflective black hard-coat
- Short-base form-factor requires 2.75" of rail space
- Internal optical system is sealed and fully fogproof
- Return to Zero: repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mount
- Submersible to 10.0'/3.1 m, fogproof internal optics
- Durable housing features a rugged aluminum hood assembly
- Function buttons location: positioned on the side of the sight
- Battery compartment designed to fit/hover over the rifle's Delta Ring
- Integral mount is compatible with Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny systems
|Objective Lens Diameter:||1.20 x 0.85" / 3.0 x 2.3 cm|
|Main-Tube Diameter:||Not applicable|
|Linear Field of View:||With 4" eye relief: 30 yds/28 m @ 100 yd|
|Exit Pupil Diameter:||Not relevant|
|Eye Relief :||Unlimited|
|Impact Point Correction:||1/2 MOA|
|Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment:||Windage: 40 MOA/Elevation: 40 MOA|
|Weatherproofing:||Water & fogproof|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-40 to 150°F / -40 to 65.6°C|
|Dimensions:||3.5 x 2.4 x 2.4 \ 8.9 x 6.1 x 6.1 cm|
|Weight:||8 oz / 227 g|
Will the HWS hold zero as temperature changes?
EOTech's sights will experience a point of impact shift away from the point of aim when the sight is used at a temperature different from the temperature at which the sight was zeroed. This shift is greater the more extreme the temperature change. For example, when a sight is zeroed at 70°F then acclimated to 50°F, less shift will occur. On the other hand, if zeroed at 70°F, then acclimated to 0°F, more shift could occur. The maximum shift will occur at temperature extremes and could be up to 5 MOA. Therefore, to acheive optimum accuracy, the sight should be re-zeroed whenever the temperature changes markedly from the temperature at which the sight was zeroed.
For more information, please see EOTech's FAQ Page at this link: EOtech FAQ Page
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed