Vortex Venom Red Dot
- Product Description
- Firearms Compliance
- Customer Reviews
WHAT IS THE MOS? Glock engineers have deveoped the Glock Modular Optic System to simplify mounting popular optic sights without costly custom machining of the pistol's slide. Optics are not included with purchase.
The GLOCK 19 Gen4, in 9x19, introduces revolutionary design changes to the pistol that has found worldwide acclaim with security services both private and public. The Modular Back Strap design lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter's hand size. The surface of the frame employs the new scientifically designed, real-world-tested, Gen4 rough textured technology. Internally, the new GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators. The G19 Gen4 9x19mm retains the GLOCK accessory rail for your attachments.
Built from the ground up specifically to maximize the quick-handling performance of AR-platform rifles, Vortex's new Spitfire AR 1X prism scope delivers incredible optical quality and ultra-fast functionality in a lightweight, streamlined package. The generous, parallax-free, sight picture and forgiving eyebox gets shooters on target effortlessly—even in high-stress scenarios.
Rear facing power and illumination intensity controls are easy to access, simple to operate, stay visually present from the shooting position and are protected from incidental contact. Ten intensity levels let you adjust to perfectly match ambient light conditions. Runs off a single, common, AAA battery. The DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle is etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times— regardless of whether or not the illumination is engaged. An additional yardage-marked turret cap (ballistic-matched to the 5.56 cartridge) allows the shooter to swap out the factory-installed cap for rapid dialing of known-distance shots out to 700 yards.
At 11.2 ounces, the lightweight Spitfire AR excels in close to medium range shooting applications where speed is of the essence, making it the ideal choice for AR shooters who needs to get on target fast.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Prism-Based Design: Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination.
- Brightness Settings: Provides 12 variable illumination settings—adjusts for use in very dim to very bright lighting conditions.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Nitrogen Gas: Nitrogen gas purging with o-rings-seals delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature: Rated from -22 degrees to +122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mount Height: Comes mounted at a lower 1/3 co-witness height of 40.4 mm from the optic center to base surface.
- Red/Green Reticle Option: Allows shooters a choice of dot color.
- Battery Life: Typical battery life is 250 hours at maximum brightness and 3,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
|Caliber:||9x19 / Safe Action|
|Length Between Sights:||6.02"|
|Weight (Unloaded):||23.65 oz|
|Weight (Loaded):||30.18 oz|
|Trigger Pull:||5.5 lbs|
|Barrel Rifling:||Right Hand, Hexagonal|
|Length of Twist:||9.84"|
Atlantic Tactical makes great effort to keep abreast of state & local gun laws and restrict sales accordingly. However with well over 20,000 laws on the books, new legislation being passed and no concise source for this information, this task is extremely difficult if not impossible.
As a gun purchaser and owner, you are responsible for compliance with all Federal, State and local laws governing the purchase, ownership, possession and use of firearms. Never purchase a firearm for someone who is not permitted to purchase one for himself. A "Straw Purchase," being a purchase or attempt to purchase a firearm for another person, knowing that the person is not permitted to possess a firearm, is a Federal crime punishable by 10 years in prison.
Guns shown at AtlanticTactical.com are not an offer to ship the gun to any jurisdiction where its sale is prohibited by law. Because of legal restrictions, some guns may not be available for purchase in your location. Always have full knowledge of your state and local guns laws before attempting to order or purchase a gun.
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed