Vortex Venom Red Dot
- Product Description
- Firearms Compliance
- Customer Reviews
GLOCK engineers have developed the GLOCK modular optic system to simplify mounting of popular optic sights without costly custom machining of the pistol's slide. Optical sights are popular in competitive shooting and are becoming increasingly popular for concealed carry, home defense and target shooters.
GLOCK now offers four of the most popular pistols configured in MOS (Modular Optic System). The models that may be ordered in the mos configuration are the G34 Gen4, G35 Gen4, G41 Gen4, and the new G40 Gen4 in MOS configuration. Specifications of these models do not vary from their respective gen4 configurations.
The GLOCK MOS allows the shooter to mount the sight of their choice, easily and quickly using only a few tools. The versatility of the system makes changing optics easy. Switching from one sight to another is as simple as removing the old sight, removing and reinstalling the correct adapter plate, then mounting the new sight.
The MOS is offered with a cover plate when no optic is mounted and four different plate options to comply with the specifications of some of the most trusted optic manufacturers in the industry. GLOCK OEM.
Built from the ground up specifically to maximize the quick-handling performance of AR-platform rifles, Vortex's new Spitfire AR 1X prism scope delivers incredible optical quality and ultra-fast functionality in a lightweight, streamlined package. The generous, parallax-free, sight picture and forgiving eyebox gets shooters on target effortlessly—even in high-stress scenarios.
Rear facing power and illumination intensity controls are easy to access, simple to operate, stay visually present from the shooting position and are protected from incidental contact. Ten intensity levels let you adjust to perfectly match ambient light conditions. Runs off a single, common, AAA battery. The DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle is etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times— regardless of whether or not the illumination is engaged. An additional yardage-marked turret cap (ballistic-matched to the 5.56 cartridge) allows the shooter to swap out the factory-installed cap for rapid dialing of known-distance shots out to 700 yards.
At 11.2 ounces, the lightweight Spitfire AR excels in close to medium range shooting applications where speed is of the essence, making it the ideal choice for AR shooters who needs to get on target fast.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Prism-Based Design: Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination.
- Brightness Settings: Provides 12 variable illumination settings—adjusts for use in very dim to very bright lighting conditions.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Nitrogen Gas: Nitrogen gas purging with o-rings-seals delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature: Rated from -22 degrees to +122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mount Height: Comes mounted at a lower 1/3 co-witness height of 40.4 mm from the optic center to base surface.
- Red/Green Reticle Option: Allows shooters a choice of dot color.
- Battery Life: Typical battery life is 250 hours at maximum brightness and 3,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
- Caliber: .40
- Action: Safe (D.A.O.)
- Length (Slide): 8.15"
- Height: 5.43"
- Width: 1.18"
- Barrel Length: 5.32"
- Barrel Rifling: Hexagonal Profile with Right Hand Twist
- Length of Twist: 9.84"
- Magazine Capacity: 10/15
- Weight Empty w/ out Mag: 24.52 oz
- Weight of Empty Mag: 2.75 oz
- Weight of Full Mag: 11.46 oz
- Trigger Pull (Standard): 4.5 lbs
- Trigger Travel for Discharge: 0.5"
Atlantic Tactical makes great effort to keep abreast of state & local gun laws and restrict sales accordingly. However with well over 20,000 laws on the books, new legislation being passed and no concise source for this information, this task is extremely difficult if not impossible.
As a gun purchaser and owner, you are responsible for compliance with all Federal, State and local laws governing the purchase, ownership, possession and use of firearms. Never purchase a firearm for someone who is not permitted to purchase one for himself. A "Straw Purchase," being a purchase or attempt to purchase a firearm for another person, knowing that the person is not permitted to possess a firearm, is a Federal crime punishable by 10 years in prison.
Guns shown at AtlanticTactical.com are not an offer to ship the gun to any jurisdiction where its sale is prohibited by law. Because of legal restrictions, some guns may not be available for purchase in your location. Always have full knowledge of your state and local guns laws before attempting to order or purchase a gun.
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed