- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
LaserMax is the only maker of an internal guide rod laser. The patented design has been proven in over 17 years of street and combat experience by SWAT, Special Forces, federal agencies, Presidential Security Services, and many other top-tier commands. It's the most technologically advanced, hardened laser system you can buy. Period.
As rugged as the gun itself. Because the LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sight fits wholly inside the firearm—just replacing the gun's standard guide rod—as tough and durable as the gun itself.
Torture-tested and unscathed. Guide Rod Lasers test tough, including extreme live fire (20,000 rounds and up); five-story drops to concrete; crushing by 20-ton vehicles; freezing in blocks of ice; roasting in flames; in explosions and more. Guide rod lasers have passed grueling military and law enforcement tests:
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security blowing-sand test
- U.S. Navy and Marine Corps salt-water corrosion test; extreme high-temperature (120º F.) and low-temperature (-15º F.) tests
- U.S. Navy SEALS test, submersion to 66 feet in salt water for two hours
- U.S. military and National Institute of Justice (NIJ) live-fire tests
- Department of Justice and NIJ six-foot drops to concrete from various angles of gun
Alignment, factory-set and permanent. It will never drift out of alignment. And there is no need to re-zero it after changing batteries.
Accuracy assured. The LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sight installs as close to the barrel of the firearm as possible. This ideal positioning ensures the closest, most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact (POA/POI) over all shooting distances. This is important in stressful, real-life situations when the assailant is likely to be moving.
You're in total control. With a LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sight, it's your call if the beam is "on" or "off"—a must in situations when you don't want to reveal your position. A convenient "on-off" switch is easily activated by right-handed or left-handed shooters, without altering the grip. With a LaserMax Guide Rod Laser, the activation switch is exactly where your index finger should be for safe operation, without interfering with laser beam.
Installs in minutes. You won't have to visit a gunsmith to install a LaserMax Guide Rod Laser. You just field-strip your gun as you normally would for cleaning. Then replace the factory guide rod with the Guide Rod Laser sighting system. It's that quick and easy.
Pulsating for increased visibility. Scientific studies have confirmed that our eyes detect pulsating objects more quickly than constant-on objects. That's why ambulance and road hazard lights pulsate. The LaserMax beam pulsates for increased visibility by both the shooter and one posing the threat. Even in peripheral vision, you'll always know where your gun is pointed.
Fits like a glove. Because LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sights don't change your pistol's dimensions, you know your handgun is going to fit perfectly into its holster.
- Drop-in installation - no gunsmithing required or alteration of firearm in any way
- Totally internal - stays aligned no need to stretch holster, cut up pistol or deform grip
- No need to change standard retention holsters-the LaserMax is totally internal to the handgun
- Uniform Cover Mode activation
- On/off switch activates laser when you're ready--not when unholstering as you grasp your weapon
- Pulsating beam is quicker for eye to detect (like flashes on patrol car)
- Available for most Glock, Sig, Berretta, Taurus, Colt and Smith and Wesson semi-automatic handguns; ask for other models
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed