- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Convert your .40 S&W Glock to shoot 9mm with these simple drop-in conversion barrels from Lone Wolf.
Lone Wolf Distributors match grade replacement barrels are manufactured from the highest grade mill select 416 stainless forgings. CNC machined and heat treated, providing a life time of service and unparalleled accuracy at an affordable price. The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated or jacketed bullets. PLEASE NOTE: Using this barrel in a Generation 4 Glock may cause malfunctions while using the standard Glock recoil spring assembly. For best results, install a 9mm Glock recoil spring.
LWD-239N is intended for use in the Glock 23, 32. Also works as an extended barrel for Glock models 27, 33. We do recommend you use the correct 9mm magazine with these conversion barrels to guarantee reliable feeding. Use G19 9mm mag for G23 and G32 conversion.
- Ready to use, pre-fit drop in. No gunsmithing required.
- Precision machined from heat treated 416R stainless forgings.
- Oversized lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy.
- Tighter dimensions than the original.
- Polished feed ramp and bore, diamond turned exterior
- Maximum chamber support, improved feed ramp design.
- Match grade broach cut rifling and target crown.
- Ok to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets.
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed