- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The Magpul MOE Stock – Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- MOE, Mil-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.50 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.75 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 6.90 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95 in.
* Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer. Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" weight: 0.11 lb. Optional Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad weight: 0.13 lb.
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed