- Product Description
- Ballistic Specifications
- Customer Reviews
Ballistic protection for tactical operations
The new FAV™ Advanced Webless System (AWS) continues the tradition of the FAV Family of Products by offering the latest in lightweight carrier design for high-risk tactical operations and offers ballistic protection and configuration to meet mission requirements. The FAV AWS features the new Honeywell Spectra® Composite material and when comparing to traditional modular webbing platforms, translates into an astounding 33% overall system weight reduction.
The AWS benefits don't stop there, the new Spectra material also has a high break strength that is over 15% stronger than standard 1000 Denier Nylon. Complimented with high slit/tear strength, increased puncture resistance and overall resistance to flex fatigue.
The FAV AWS features the same sizing methodology, ballistic panel coverage/interchangeability and accessory compatibility as the traditional FAV MKII platform.
The FAV AWS also features a split front closure system in addition to the 360 degrees of new AWS material.
The FAV AWS does not include the ability to attach Spacer Mesh inserts and does not feature integrated magazine pouches.
- Highly configurable plate carrier for high-risk tactical operations
- Front and back ballistic panel pockets hold 8 x 10" or 10 x 12" plates
- Side ballistic panel pockets hold 6 x 6" plates
- Removable NIJ Type IIIA ballistic panels (optional)
- Removable collar, throat, groin and bicep protection (optional)
- Internal and external cummerbunds for a secure fit
- Upper and lower adjustability to accommodate a wide range of sizes
- Detachable weapon pads secure butt of rifle and cheek weld
- Detachable D rings for weapon slings and other accessories
- Low-profile drag strap
- Hydration compatible
- NIJ Standard 0101.06 Approved
- Light, Flexible Hybrid Armor Design
- Increased Comfort and Flexibility
- Advanced Hybrid Technology of Both Twaron® and Honeywell Gold Shield for Enhanced Performance
- Grip-Lok™ Integrated Suspension System Keeps Armor Securely In Place
- NIJ Model #: BA-3A00S-MR01
- Threat Type: 1.27
- Areal Density: 0.301
- V50 (.357 Mag): 1818
- V50 (.357 Sig): 1681
- V50 (.44 Mag): 1687
|Model||NIJ Model #||Threat Type||Areal Density||Thinness||V50 (9mm)||V50 (.40 Cal)||V50 (.357 Mag)||V50 (.357 Sig)||V50 (.44 Mag)|
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed