- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Batlskin Viper MHPS includes a Front Mount, a Front Mount cover, a hardware kit, a Visor system, a microfiber pouch, a Mandible Guard and a Field Guide.
The Revision's BATLSKIN Viper Head Protection System is a fully modular, scalable and tailorable suite of integrated head protection components. Providing ballistic, blast, and blunt force protection, the Batlskin System enables the wearer to "up armor" his basic ACH-shaped helmet shell by adding a ballistic visor, mandible guard, or both. This allows the warfighter to adopt the ideal balance between enhanced protection and lethality.
The ultimate protection from trauma - blunt force, blast and ballistic. In a scalable, lightweight package that's fully modular and fully integrated. So you can tailor the system to the mission for peak performance.
Multipurpose Front Mount: The Batlskin Multipurpose Front Mount is the cornerstone of the Batlskin Head Protection System. It is a robust and lightweight universal NVG mount that triples as the Visor dock and Mandible Guard attachment point. It offers greater stability than current NVG mounts with a 3-point helmet attachment assembly AND it provides the mechanism for mounting advanced protective equipment.
Three-Position Visor: The Batlskin Three-Position Visor is an optically correct face shield that can be worn one of three ways from maximum coverage to maximum breathability: locked, vented or up. It is designed to provide maximum field-of-view and can be worn with or without the Mandible Guard. It is scratch, fog and chemical resistant.
Mandible Guard: The Batlskin Mandible Guard provides best-in-class lower-face protection in a design that's lightweight, quick to fit without tools and quick to remove while on the run. It can be donned with or without the Visor as well as with NVGs. Offered in two configurations, the Ballistic Mandible Guard provides lightweight blunt force, blast and ballistic protection for the lower jaw, while the Wire Mandible Guard offers blunt force protection, increased situational awareness and no sound interference.
- B3 Technology: Meets stringent quality standards, this helmet exceeds U.S. Army specifications for Blunt impact, Blast fragmentation, and Ballistic threats
- Advanced Protection: The Viper P2 polyethylene shell couples high performance materials with innovative design, delivering advanced protection from blunt force, blast and ballistic threats.
- Fully Integrated: Designed as a comprehensive system, each Batlskin component seamlessly integrates with the next for a team of equipment that delivers peak performance.
- Mission Modular: Wear system components in any combination to achieve the ideal balance between protection and lethality.
- Equipment Compatible: Purposefully designed and field tested to operate with various in-service equipment from NVGs to communications gear and weapons sights.
- Lightweight: The Viper P2 polyethylene shell is designed, engineered and manufactured to minimize weight while maximizing performance using the latest materials and innovative processes.
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed