- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Revision Batlskin Viper Visor kit includes a Visor system, a microfiber pouch and a Field Guide. Attaches to Viper helmets using Batlskin Viper Front Mounts only.
The BATLSKIN VIPER VISOR is a lightweight and easy to use protective enhancement to the Batlskin Head Protection System. It provides flawless optics to ensure the soldier is never distracted from the mission, while its unique pivot arm allows for three in-service positions: up when not in use, vented for cooling, and locked in the down position to protect against movement during blast and ballistic impact.
Engineered for superior performance, the visor provides optimum high-impact protection, flawless optics and maximum field-of-view. Designed for quick donning and doffing, it is scratch, fog and chemical resistant.
- Simple Mounting System: Mounted to the helmet using Batlskin Front Mount with standard NVG interface to decrease training time and increase standardization
- Secure Attachment: Visor frame, seal and arm ensure secure attachment to the helmet during blast overpressure stresses
- Multi-Position: Locked, vented and up positions allow for full ballistic coverage, breathability & adjustability
- Ergonomic Design: Simple and ergonomic design for ease of use; one-handed attachment without tools or removing helmet
- Flawless Optics: Lens optically engineered for the dismounted soldier ensuring flawless optics throughout the eyes' range of movement
- Ballistic Performance (V50): 804 fps(245m/s), 17 gr (1.1 g)FSP
- Weight: Full system(lens and arm) – 9.7 oz(275 g) – size Medium
- Impact Protection: Tested at 70 joules when impacted at the front and sides as a separate unit and in conjunction with the Batlskin Mandible Guard
- Construction & Design: Three-position visor arm attaches to the Batlskin Front Mount: Up,vented and locked position allows for full ballistic coverage
- Designed to fit an M50 Gas Mask when the Visor is in the closed position, providing simultaneous CBRN and ballistic protection
- Optics: Lens optically engineered ensuring flawless optics throughout the eyes' range of movement
- Lens coated with Revision's high performance OcuMax® coating, protecting against fogging,scratching and common military chemicals
- Simple Mounting System: Mounted to the helmet using the Batlskin Front Mount with standard NVG interface to decrease training time and increase standardization
- Simple and ergonomic design for ease of use;one-handed attachment without tools or removing helmet
- Maintains a low profile in up position – reduces interference in enclosed spaces
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed