Please See our FAQ on ordering a Gun
- Moving beyond comfort and fit, Springfield Armory® explores new territory in tactile response. With the introduction of The (M) Factor™, Springfield's reputation in ergonomics, intuitive operation, and handling is taken to a whole new level.
- The ideal grip angle of the XD® has been carried over to the XD(M)®, but slightly modified contours in the grip will leave you wondering whether you're gripping the gun or it's gripping you.
- Deeper, longer, and more slide serrations equals a better more penetrating grasp
- The "all-terrain" look of the new XD(M)® isn't about cosmetics, it's about function.
The angle and depth of each contour in the grip has been calculated for maximized control vertically, horizontally and torsionally.
- Traditional black oxide finishes are a few millionths of an inch thick and offer no corrosion resistance.
The rugged Melonite® finish on the XD(M)® is a salt bath nitriding process that leaves a thick, corrosion-resistant, hard surface.
- Rivaling aerospace manufacturing, the XD(M)® match-grade barrel takes precision manufacturing to a whole new level never available within the firearms industry.
- The new XD(M)® trigger has the shortest travel of any currently available polymer pistol along with a similarly short reset which keeps you on target with greater ease for faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
- Innovation doesn't always happen by adding to a product. Sometimes, it's what you simplify. By removing the need to pull the trigger during disassembly, Springfield Armory made the process easier and faster.
- The modified contour of the new XD(M)® grip is most evident near the magazine release. Operation of the magazine release is easily accomplished by virtually any size hand without twisting or adjusting from the shooting grip.
- A triple-position Picatinny rail readily accepts lights, lasers or other accessories. More importantly, it allows them to be adjusted to the shooter's hand position.
||3.8" Steel Melonite® Fully Supported Ramp
||Dovetail Front and Rear (Steel) 3-Dot
||4.75" w/Compact Mag
|Weight w/Empty Mag: