- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
The 5x zoom range factor offers the advantage of a wide field of view at low magnification, plus the ability to zoom in and bring far objects into clear focus. At 15x magnification, shooters can count on precise targeting even at very long distances.
- Broad band Anti-Reflection coatings guarantee maximum light transmission of greater than 90% or greater.
- A rugged 34mm one-piece main tube construction.
- Integrated rotary side focus and digital illumination system knobs that are mounted on the turret. Comfortable and easy-to-use with or without gloves.
- Elevation knob designed to provide both visual and tactile indication of rotational position.
- Consistant eye relief over the entire power range.
- Front focal plane reticle so sub-tension remains unchanged over the magnification range for quick and easy target identification and accuracy.
- 11 Illumination levels (7 Night & 4 Day) with two off-positions at each end. Standby (light-off) settings between each level make it easy to find your perfect illumiation.
- The illuminated, glass etched reticle available in either G2 Mil-Dot or MSR configuration.
- Fast focus eyepiece.
- Fully waterproof to 10 meters.
- Aircraft grade machined aluminum knobs for positive grip and durability in all conditions.
In the premium league of high performance sniper optics, small features make the crucial difference. The Military 3-15x50mm offers ten good reasons for Steiner's technology superiority:
- True 15x magnification — The true 15x magnification provides more details for quick and precise target identification.
- Increased field of view and elimination of tunnel effect — At the low end, the 5x magnification offers a larger field of view and eliminates any tunnel effect.
- Exterior product design is optimized for maximum operator convenience and ease of handling. Extra large, non-slip elevation, windage, parallax and illumination knobs for use with or without gloves . Non-slip diopter adjustment and non-slip magnification ring.
- Interior product design. Special interior design and surface treatment eliminates stray light that might interfer with the optical path and significantly reduce visual performance.
- Illumination mechanism with stand-by position in between each setting. Quick & easy stand-by position helps to avoid excessive battery consumption. The shooter can get back on the preferred illumination setting within seconds. Elevation adjustment Steiner's patented DuoScale. This unique double-turn construction elimiates confusion and getting lost on the dial. The second rotation scale "hides" when not active. A quick glance tells you if you are on the first or second rotation.
- XL elevation & windage knobs which performs with maximum precision. Large diameters allow more accurate and precise clicks. This increases the repeating accuracy within the complete adjustment range of 260 clicks of elevation and 120 clicks of windage.
- Parallax setting visible from shooting position — information at a glance with quick adjustment. Tube and knob configuration is designed to allow maximum mounting options. Illumination knob is integrated into the parallax adjustment knob (no extra illumination knob!) Simple and easy to mount on various rifles with limited mounting space. Scope can be mounted in the optimum position to allow maximum operator convenience. Additional equipment (e. g. flash light, laser, …) can easily be mounted alongside the scope
- All adjustment knobs are 100% sealed with latest state-of-the-art sealing technology. Absolutely no water can get underneath Steiner's knobs. The click mechanism is sealed and can not be obstructed or damaged by frozen ice or humidity.
|Objective Size:||50 mm|
|Tube Diameter:||34 mm|
|Focal Plane Location:||First|
|Reticle:||G2B Mil Dot or MSR|
|Field of View/100 m||12.1 - 2.4 m|
|Exit Pupil:||10.4 - 3.33|
|Eye Relief:||3.5 in.|
|Weight with Caps:||32.5 oz.|
|Illumination:||Rotary Digital Control|
|Diopter Range:||+2 to -3|
|Elevation Adjustment:||Knob resettable to "0"|
|Elevation Adjustment Click Value:||1 cm (0.1 mrad)|
|Elevation Range @ 100 m:||260 cm (26 mils)|
|Windage Adjustment Click Value:||1 cm (0.1 mrad)|
|Windage Range @ 100 m:||+/- 60 cm (6 mils)|
|Parallax Adjustment Knob:||Side Focus|
|Waterproof:||Up to 10 m|
|G2B Mil-Dot Reticle:||5572|
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed