- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
Secure Dual-Comm Tactical Headset for Law Enforcement, PSD and Military Operators: NATO NSN issued for PRC Radio Version 5965-01-571-5065
LIBERATOR III LITE dual-comm headset systems are exceptional headsets for law enforcement, military and PSD Operators who require secure dual-comm capabilities. The system was engineered with direct the operator in mind and includes features and capabilities required by professionals. It provides optimal situational awareness for the operator, while offering TCI digital electronic hearing protection with Threat Compression Technology.
Liberator III LITE headsets provide the most realistic and accurate replication of ambient sound and state of the art digital sound processing to amplify certain sounds and compress hazardous sounds to approximately 82 dBa. The performance of the Liberator III Lite surpasses of many hearing protection products, which clip or gate ambient sounds or do not accurately reproduce environmental sound cues. RF/EMI SHIELDING: TCI also provide a high degree of radio frequency (RF) shielding, which is a unique TCI enhancement, so the performance of the system remains exceptional even when used in combination with manpack radios.
- Dual-Comm/Dual-Radio capable.
- Provide a single PTT housing with two color-coded PTT buttons.
- Include embedded state of the art electronics supporting secure communications, digital threat compression technology for hearing protection and situational awareness.
- Enhanced advanced EMI/RF shielding.
- Long and industry-leading 600 hour battery life on two AAA batteries.
- Included upgraded battery compartment and lanyard strap for battery cap.
- Auto-shut off and low battery warning tone 40-hours prior to battery depletion.
- Provide a comfortable fit with MICH, ACH and other commonly used ballistic helmets.
- Two integrated radio cables for your specified radio models.
- Black or OD Green Earcup options.
- Left or right boom microphone mount options.
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed