- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
When you're tasked with protecting the public, you need work boots and shoes you can trust. Our Timberland PRO® Valor soft-toe waterproof boots feature outsoles that grip any terrain and lightweight insoles for athletic performance.
- Uppers are black smooth leather and 1200-denier ballistic nylon
- Waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Polishable smooth forefoot with textile upper panels for lightweight durability
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Metal detector-friendly hardware
- Scotchgard™ protector by 3M for stain resistance
- Bloodborne pathogen-resistant membrane
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Rounded driving moc heel
- Wall-climb toe grip
- Non-marking Timberland PRO® rubber lug outsole is slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 673 grams/1.48 pounds
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Scotchgard™ protector by 3M offers durable resistance to oil and water spills, so cleaning is easier and the leather looks good for longer.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN PROTECTION
A breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed