- Product Description
- Customer Reviews
The Under Armour 7-inch Speed Freek TAC 2.0 GTX Boots are perfect for law enforcement personnel who need comfortable, reliable and functional tactical boots in a lightweight package on the job. Made of full grain Storm 3 waterproof leather with a Gore-Tex breathable waterproof lining, you can be confident that your feet will keep dry in every sense of the word at your most active or if conditions get soggy. Add a rugged high traction outsole and you have a tactical boot that allows you to manuver any surface with ease.
But are these boots comfortable? Totally. Featuring an internal stability plate in the midsole which takes added strain off of your foot, an Ortholite anti-microbial sockliner with TPU arch support that retains 95 percent more of its out of the box cushion than standard EVA footbeds, a form-fitting upper collar for ankle support, and TPU heel support and protection, these boots give you ultimate all-day comfort all without weighing you down. Whether you're standing guard or chasing down perps, if you're on your dogs, the Speed Freek makes sure they don't bark.
- Storm 3 - waterproof and windproof
- Full grain waterproof leather and anatomically molded upper collar for support and protection
- Gore-Tex breathable waterproof lining
- TPU heel support and protection
- Anti-microbial Ortholite sockliner with TPU arch support
- Cupron anti-bacterial copper infused sockliner top cover
- Internal stability midsole plate
- Rugged high traction rubber lug outsole
- We Also Recommend
- Related Products
- Recently Viewed