Patrol Duty Uniform® fabric benefits:
- Comfortable and breathable
- Superior fade-resistance
- Wash-and-wear fabric saves laundering costs
- No dry cleaning
- Bi-swing shoulders for full range of motion
- 5.11's patented hidden document pocket
- Permanent creases
- 4.4-oz. Taclite® ripstop for hot and humid environments
- Made from 65% poly/35% cotton and Teflon® finish for stain and soil resistance
- PDU shirts come with epaulettes, badge tab and a zippered front Armpit vents, a mic-cord pass-through and adjustable cuffs
Lighter, Stronger, Faster!
Taclite® Patrol Duty Uniforms® When the temperature and/or humidity reaches for the sky reach for 5.11's newest addition to the PDU®: Taclite fabric. Taclite PDUs feature the same lightweight and breathable fabric as 5.11's Taclite Pro shirt and pant. In addition to outstanding comfort, the poly/cotton blend has great color fastness and is also treated with Teflon® for stain and soil resistance.