- Waterproof and breathable construction
- Shell is lined with fully seam sealed Dupont® dot laminated taffeta
- PU abrasion panels at shoulders to provide grip for backpack straps
- 3 way adjustable hood rolls up into collar or zip off
- Resistance to blood borne patheogens
- Water resistant exposed zippered Radio pocket at left chest
- Double storm flap to keep wind and rain out. Exterior utility pocket under storm flap
- Mic Loops
- Right chest loop patch panel for ID patch
- Upper sleeve zippered utility pockets
- Articulated elbow.
- Elastic corded hem adjustment at side seams
- Back zipper access for imprinting details
The 5.11® Responder Parka is designed to outfit those that are first on the scene and last to leave. The shell jacket in this 3 in 1 system utilizes a durable waterproof 10,000mm fabric, detailed with ¾" reflective tape at the hem, chest, and sleeves and reflective piping along front/back yoke and sleeves. Fully seam sealed waterproof, breathable garment construction. The shell is lined with its own DuPont® dot laminated taffeta which creates a reliable barrier to blood borne pathogens. The liner boasts a warm 290g 2 sided polyester fleece with abrasion and water resistant panels on the collar, shoulder yoke and back of forearm, multiple cavernous pockets and the Back Up Belt System™ compatible to hold all your gear and a specifically designed easy access radio pocket. The Responder Parka is there to answer the call whenever the call comes in.
An independent laboratory has tested this product and has found that the materials and seams provide passing results when tested in accordance with ASTM F 1671, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens. It is important to note, however, that, even though a garment materials and seams may satisfy the standards of ASTM F 1671, it might not provide an adequate barrier to viruses in all conditions and our products will not protect the wearer from all blood-borne pathogens and viruses under all conditions.
All end users will need to assess the specific hazards in their workplace in order to determine the appropriate types and levels of personal protective clothing and equipment that they might need.
To maintain proper performance, 5.11 products must be maintained in accordance with the care instructions on the product label.