The VTAC RUSH72 and RUSH24 backpacks were designed by Kyle Lamb, a guy who has certainly tread his share of miles with loads of gear. Ruggedly constructed from water-resistant, 1,050-denier nylon, the backpacks feature flexible main storage compartments with internal dividers and compression straps. Side pockets and front organizer compartments are common to both backpacks. Other common features include hydration pockets, eyewear pockets, sternum straps and YKK® zippers throughout.
The RUSH24 features fleece-lined pockets along the front top, sized to hold a cell phone, PDA or mp3 player. It makes extensive use of molle-compatible webbing on the front and sides as well as name tape and flag holders.
- 1050D nylon with water-repellent PUx2 coating on main body
- 420D 118T water-repellent PUx2 coating on inside pocket flaps and pocket bags
- Adjustable, dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps with Duraflex(TM) hardware
- Closed-cell foam back padded hydration pocket with two back-to-back zippered pull tabs
- Nametape and flag holders
- Generous web-platform on three sides with additional attachment points
- Top grab handle
- Features a large main compartment
- Three mesh interior organizing pockets
- One fabric pocket with zippered pull-cords
- One interior stuff-pocket with draw cord
- Two large metal grommet drainage holes on bottom of pack
- Two exterior, side, flat, zippered pockets;
- Top exterior book-end pockets with non-scratching fleece-lined organization
- Two compression straps
- Top, quick-access non-scratching fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Exterior admin organizational pocket.