5.11's friends in the Special Operations community asked them to build a rugged and breathable tactical boot that would compete with the best European hiking boots priced at $300 or more, so 5.11 turned to Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics to help them meet this challenge.
Like a European hiking boot, the XPRT 2.0 runs narrower than other 5.11 boots. If you are a “D” or wider 5.11 suggests you order a Wide. The durable construction of this boot means that you'll want a few days of break-in before you deploy on your next operation.
The XPRT 2.0 is made of the best materials available, including HELCOR leather, ripstop nylon and an eVent breathable, waterproof membrane. Field tested tough by Kyle Lamb, XPRT 2.0 incorporates “kick toe” forefoot protection in case you need to use your foot as a secondary weapon.
- Tough, agile, comfortable
- eVent® Waterproof/Breathable/BBP resistant membrane
- Field-tested XPRT 2.0 outsole
- Padded neoprene ankle collar
- Ghillie closed loop speed laces
- 5.11® Blood Type Patch Kit compatible