Altama Maritime Assault Mid Men's Boot
The Altama Maritime Assault Boot is made for all tactical water operations. With a fin friendly fit, this boot will fit just about any dive fin used by Militaries worldwide.
- Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your foot
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware
- Ultron PU contoured insole will not absorb water
- High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered on both solid colors and Multicam
- Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I now own 3 pairs of these boots. I have been wearing the black ones for duty use for almost a year now. The stock insole is made of rubber and is not the most comfortable. I upgraded the insole to a sturdier hiking insole that has a high arch plastic shank which makes all the difference. I live and work in Las Vegas and the boots are hot during the summer. However, they are extremely comfortable and very durable. The soles have started to wear out already but that is expected due to the depth and there intended design to be used on boats etc. I highly recommend these.