The Beretta M9A1 tactical pistol evolved from the base design of the battle-tested and proven M9, with input from military and law enforcement agencies around the world.
Developed to meet the demanding requirements of the US Marine Corps, the M9A1 incorporates the established reliability and performance of the M9, with added features needed for the ever-changing missions of peacekeeping forces. Thanks to its accuracy, durability and versatility, it also makes a superb choice for personal or home-defense as well as concealed carry.
Just as the US Marines are rightly famous for their reliability and endurance, the M9A1 is built to be ultra-tough and always dependable. Besides the superior steels of which it is constructed, it also features a unique sand-resistant magazine that was developed for the sandy environments of Iraq and Afghanistan and comes standard only on the M9A1. The special PVD coating reduces friction, while the magazine tube design reduces the possibility of grit accumulation within the round column, greatly increasing the reliability and functioning of the M9A1 even in the most extreme conditions.
As you take the M9A1 out of the box, it won't fail to impress you for the abundance of tactical features it offers. Firstly, there is an integral Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail situated under the barrel, for easy attachment of accessories such as tactical lights and laser aiming devices. The 3-dot sight system on this pistol is optimized for quick acquisition of the target, while the front and backstrap of the frame are checkered to ensure a positive purchase no matter the weather conditions. Also, the magazine well has an aggressive internal bevel to facilitate fast tactical reloads in combat as well as competition situations.
At the range, the M9A1 will impress you for its low recoil, as well as its accuracy. As one of the ultimate evolutions of a best-in-class military and law-enforcement pistol, it will reliably feed commercial ammo, even with more open hollow-point designs. Maintenance is easy: this pistol requires no tools for disassembly, while the reverse is even faster and easier, with the disassembly lever returning into the locked position automatically. Thanks to all these features, the M9A1 is an ideal tactical pistol that will meet the requirements of the most demanding users.
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy