The Beretta Px4 Storm SubCompact pistol is the most advanced deep concealment tactical pistol of its kind.
It is a miniature-size version of the ultra-reliable PX4 Storm, a double/single-action pistol that keeps gaining an enthusiastic following among military and police organizations worldwide. The SubCompact does not sacrifice any of the features of its larger counterpart, while offering superior concealability and light weight.
In spite of its diminutive size, the Px4 Storm SubCompact was designed to be pleasant to shoot, offering minimal muzzle-jump and keeping recoil mild. The tilt-breech system was designed to work with the rest of the frame to dissipate both the kick in the web of the shooting hand and the muzzle rise that happens at every shot, making this handgun far less punishing on the hand than others in its class, the PX4 SubCompact is quick back on target--a best-of-both-worlds situation combining superior concealment and low weight with a full-size shooting experience.
The stainless steel barrel requires less maintenance and is corrosion- and sweat-resistant, making it perfectly suited for concealment even in hot and active conditions. This is a tactical pistol that is designed to work as hard as you while being as low-maintenance as possible. Disassembly is extremely easy and quick and requires no tools, while the tough and surface-treated steels enable you to keep it as good as new with a quick wipe even after a whole day in the holster.
With the included interchangeable backstraps, the PX4 Storm SubCompact is easy and quick to adapt to different hand sizes (for instance, male or female) and grip styles. A built-in Picatinny rail further adds to its flexibility, making it possible to attach a variety of tactical accessories without any gunsmithing or alteration. Furthermore, most controls are either ambidextrous or reversible, making it easy to shoot and train with either hand dominant. Any shooter considering a reliable and soft-shooting subcompact for concealed carry or personal defense should give the PX4 SubCompact a very close look.
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy