The Allusion™ Model 135 Suppression™ inside the waistband design is all about concealability and comfort. Concealability is obtained by the holster sitting low enough that the thickest part of the weapon lies directly underneath the belt, helping to obscure the shape. Meanwhile, two shirt-tuckable C-clips grasp the belt and, taking as little real estate as possible; give the appearance of an empty belt. The gun cant is optimized to put the grip into the kidney area of the back, minimizing any visible printing. Comfort is enhanced with a body-facing holster liner composed of soft foam covered with an anti-microbial mesh coating to reduce bacteria growth and odor.
- Dual tuckable C-clip design for attachment to the belt provides strong belt retention on the holster while also minimizing visible portion show
- Anti-bacterial and microbial foam padding on inside liner of leather backing to prevent germs and odor from accumulating
- Padded liner provides added comfort not normally found on bare leather designs
- Slight detent in trigger guard for enhanced weapon retention
- Available in Plain Tan or Plain Black finish