Designed specifically for potentially dangerous and volatile environments, Dynamic Entry's Non-Sparking HallaganTools™ feature a composite construction that will not spark when struck or during prying operations.The ergonomically designed handle system ensures proper hand placement and is electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC.The casting designs increase leverage for both the fork and horn working ends.
- Both non-sparking and electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC
- Features a fork and horn end for prying and breaching
- Handles will not absorb glass shards and are self-extinguishing
- Safety-guard handgrips reduce the possibility of the operator's hands slipping onto the working ends of the bar
- Oversized version of the Hallagan Tool, ideal for big jobs
NOTE: The non-sparking alloy used in these tools is not intended for use on steel doors and frames. If breaching steel doors Dynamic Entry® recommends using one of the BLACKHAWK!® stainless steel tools, such as the Stainless HallaganTool™.