Blauer 8230W Women's ResponderFR Work Pants
Blauer's four-pocket Women's ResponderFR Station Pants are the most comfortable FR pants you’ll ever own, with no break-in required, and are dual-certified to both the NFPA 1975:2019 Stationwear standard and the NFPA 1977:2016 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
- GlenGuard FR ripstop fabric feels cotton-soft and broken-in right out of the box, and holds colorfastness like none other
- TunnelFlex waistband self-adjusts as you move - the first FR pants with this feature
- Performance wicking action lets your body release moisture naturally
- Dual-certified to NFPA 1975:2019 and NFPA 1977:2016 standards for Stationwear and Wildland Fire Fighting
- High quality finishing details like YKK brass zipper, diamond-gusset crotch, dual needle seam stitching, and GlenGuard pocketing ensure durability and comfort