Danner 8" Acadia 200G Boot - 69210
Made in the USA, the Acadia features Danner's famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in Danner's Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- Men's 66 oz
Note: Insoles sold separately
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
During my Law Enforcement career, I grew tired of purchasing so called "Tactical Boots" (Made in China) every 6 months. Purchased these Danner boots about 20 years ago. I sent them to the factory once for refurbishing and still wearing today as an Air Medical Pilot. The leather is finally showing some wear and cracking. Recently purchased another pair and wear them on occasion to break them in however, the old ones are still holding up. I highly recommend and it is money well spent for boots that will last a long time.