Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the USA-made Fort Lewis™ is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram® Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches. Made of a specialized dry ice compound, the outsole remains flexible in extreme cold to aid slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX® lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. Features 200 G. Thinsulate™.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in Danner's Portland factory
- Approved by the U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM)
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 10" height
- Men's 74 oz, Women's 64 oz
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best boots made for above 0%. They keep your feet warm and dry.
After 17 years of service, and a couple of new soles, my husband's duty boots (Danner Fort Lewis) finally had a fatal flaw and couldn't be repaired. I ordered him a new pair and they are really nice. He had them laced- up and spit-polished the day he received them. He says that they will take a few days to wear in, but they look and feel good. The boots come with arch supports which can be used or left out of the boot, he has tried wearing them both ways and says that the boots feel better with the arches. These boots are a must in the snowy winter months and have proven that they will last for years.