Defense Technology 1440 40mm Tactical 4-Shot Munitions Launcher
Designed for riot and tactical situations, the Defense Technology 1440 40mm Tactical 4-Shot Launcher is low-profile and lightweight, providing multi-shot capability in an easy to carry launcher. It features the Rogers Super Stoc expandable gun stock, an adjustable Picatinny mounted front grip, and a unique direct-drive system to advance the magazine cylinder.
The new design enhancements will result in a more robust and serviceable product, including a blast shield over the forward cylinder, minor material or coating changes for improved wear, new mount plate for improved cylinder adjustment, enhanced drive mechanism for positive cylinder alignment, and strengthened frame connections.
- Lightweight and low-profile for maneuverability
- Low-cost tactical 4-shot cylinder
- Uses standard 40mm less lethal ammunition, up to 4.8” in cartridge length
- Smooth pump action advance
- Quad rail
- Single/double action S&W trigger group with safety mechanism
- Ambidextrous breech release
- Precision manufactured by Lewis Machine & Tool exclusively for Defense Technology
- Blast shield over forward cylinder
- Minor material or coating changes for improved wear
- New mount plate for improved cylinder adjustment
- Enhanced drive mechanism for positive cylinder alignment
- Strengthened frame connections