The SCAR 16S is chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO/223 Remington with an innovative, gas-operated short-stroke piston system. The SCAR 16S features a free floating, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with hard-chromed bore. Fully-ambidextrous operating controls instantly adapt the SCAR 16S to any user. The receiver integrated MIL-STD 1913 optical rail plus three accessory rails enable mounting a wide variety of optional tactical lights and lasers. The unique side-folding polymer stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull. Models with 10- or 30-round detachable box magazines (DBM) are available.
Sale is Restricted to Law Enforcement Personnel Only.
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy