Glock continues the evolution of perfection with the introduction of the G26 Gen5, complete with over twenty design changes do distinguish it from its Gen4 predecessor. Through rigorous testing and development, GLOCK has combined the historical reliability and trust in the brand with precisely-engineered design changes to meet the demand of consumers world-wide.
Among the design enhancements are the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) which delivers increased accuracy with enhanced polygonal rifling and an improved barrel crown, no finger grooves, ambidextrous slide stop levers for better versatility and control, and an nDLC finish, which is a tougher and more durable finish that is exclusive to the GLOCK manufacturing process.
The development of the Gen5 pistol was the result of the constant pursuit of perfection, and a desire to meet the requests of the consumer market. Glock has combined the standards of high-level performance and reliability with distinctive design enhancement to improve durability, accuracy, and performance. The benefits enhance the shooter experience at the range and in high-stress situations where fractions of a second matter.
- Model: 26 Gen5 (Law Enforcement Model)
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.43"
- Overall Length: 6.42"
- Height (including magazine): 4.17"
- Overall Width: 1.30"
- Sight Radius: 5.39"
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Weight (with magazine): 21.69 oz.
- Trigger Pull: 5.8 lbs.
- Length of Twist: 9.84"
Please Call 1-800-781-2677 To Order Glock Firearms.
Due to Atlantic Tactical's distribution agreement with GLOCK, Law Enforcement Blue Label Pistols can only be sold to individuals in the following states: PA, NY, NJ, MA, MD, DC, VA
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy