Glock 32 Gen4 with Glock Night Sights
The GLOCK 32 Gen4, in .357, introduces revolutionary design changes to the pistol that offers a unique combination of versatility, convincing ballistics, optimum carry comfort, and the GLOCK pistol reliability. The Modular Back Strap design lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter's hand size. The surface of the frame employs the new scientifically designed, real-world-tested, Gen4 rough textured technology. Internally, the new GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators. The G32 Gen4 retains the GLOCK accessory rail for your attachments.
Please Call 1-800-781-2677 To Order Glock Firearms.
Due to Atlantic Tactical's distribution agreement with GLOCK, Law Enforcement Blue Label Pistols can only be sold to individuals in the following states: PA, NY, NJ, MA, MD, DC, VA
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- Fire Fighters
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys with Powers of Arrest
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
Never forget that a gun has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.