****OPTIC NOT INCLUDED****
GLOCK engineers have developed the glock modular optic system to simplify mounting of popular optic sights without costly custom machining of the pistol's slide. Optical sights are popular in competitive shooting and are becoming increasingly popular for concealed carry, home defense and target shooters.
GLOCK now offers four of the most popular pistols configured in MOS (Modular Optic System). The models that may be ordered in the mos configuration are the G34 Gen4, G35 Gen4, G41 Gen4, and the new G40 Gen4 in MOS configuration. Specifications of these models do not vary from their respective gen4 configurations.
The GLOCK MOS allows the shooter to mount the sight of their choice, easily and quickly using only a few tools. The versatility of the system makes changing optics easy. Switching from one sight to another is as simple as removing the old sight, removing and reinstalling the correct adapter plate, then mounting the new sight.
The MOS is offered with a cover plate when no optic is mounted and four different plate options to comply with the specifications of some of the most trusted optic manufacturers in the industry. GLOCK OEM.
Please Call 1-800-781-2677 To Order Glock Firearms.
Due to Atlantic Tactical's distribution agreement with GLOCK, Law Enforcement Blue Label Pistols can only be sold to individuals in the following states: PA, NY, NJ, MA, MD, DC, VA
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy