Glock MF00285 G27 .40 S&W 10-Round Magazine
This is a genuine Glock factory original magazine for Glock brand pistols! These exceptionally reliable magazines combine a hardened steel core with high-tech polymer, allowing Glock mags to remain reliable even after extraordinary abuse. Why trust anything but the best when it comes to making sure your sidearm feeds reliably?
- Caliber: 40 Smith & Wesson
- Capacity: 10 rd
- Finish: Black
- Model: G27
- Material: Polymer
- Type: Detachable
- Model Fit: G27
- Brand Fit: Glock
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
Never forget that a gun has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.