Glock PA195S302AB 19 Gen5 9mm Blue Label Handgun wtih AmeriGlo Bold Sights
The GLOCK 19 Gen5 showcases the latest technology and engineering that drives GLOCK's constant pursuit of perfection. The G19 Gen5 features over 20 design modifications from its Gen4 predecessor, including the GLOCK Marksman Barrel, an nDLC finish, ambidextrous slide stop levers, a grip with no finger grooves, and a flared mag-well, all wrapped in a package perfect for concealed carry or use as a back-up weapon. These changes deliver improved accuracy, durability, performance, control, and flexibility in both low-stress and high-stress situations.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: *15 Rounds(3)
- Barrel Length: 4.02"
- Length: 7.28"
- Height: 5.04"
- Width: 1.34"
- Sight Radius: 6.02"
- Weight: 23.99 oz
- Trigger Pull: ~5.5 lbs
- Sights: Ameriglo Bold Tritium Sights
- Rifling: right hand, hexagonal(GMB)
- Twist: 9.84"
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- Fire Fighters
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys with Powers of Arrest
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
Never forget that a gun has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.