Glock PX4350702 43X Black 9MM Blue Label Handgun with Glock Night Sights
The GLOCK 43X ALL Black 9MM pistol with night sights (PX4350702) is a sub-compact firearm in GLOCK's Slimline series with features that make it ideal for an everyday carry. The G43X is a bit smaller than its G48 counterpart but has the same features. The G43X is chambered in 9X19 with a single stack 10-round magazine capacity. Precision-machined front serrations have been added to the slide for extra leverage when needed. The fuller-size grip gives the G43X a comfortable balanced feel that is ideal for a variety of users. Topping off the G43X is the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) that has improved rifling and crown. The GLOCK night sights are equipped with contrasting tritium inserts. The contrasting tritium inserts allow for quick and accurate target alignment in all light conditions.
- Caliber: 9x19
- System: Safe Action
- Mag. Capacity: 10
- Barrel Length: 3.41 inch
- Weight w/o Mag: 16.40 oz
- Weight w/ Mag: 18.70 oz
- Weight w/ Loaded Mag: 23.07 oz
- Trigger Pull: 24 N
- Length (Overall): 6.50 inch
- Slide Length: 6.06 inch
- Width (Overall): 1.10 inch
- Slide Width: 0.87 inch
- Height incl. Mag.: 5.04 inch
- Trigger Distance: 2.64 inch
Due to Atlantic Tactical's distribution agreement with GLOCK, Law Enforcement Blue Label Pistols can only be sold to individuals in the following states: PA, NY, NJ, MA, MD, DC, VA
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- Fire Fighters
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys with Powers of Arrest
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
Never forget that a gun has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.