Glock UA4450100 44 22LR Blue Label Handgun with Adjustable Sights
The GLOCK 44 22LR pistol (UA4450100) is the ideal pistol to start or enhance your shooting experience. The innovative design of the hybrid steel-polymer slide chambered in our first .22 caliber round provides a lightweight and low recoil functionality for optimal control.
The G44 was thoroughly tested with a wide variety of ammunition to ensure maximum performance and redefine what small can do.
The G44 is a compact size pistol with the ability to adapt to nearly every hand size by using the different backstraps supplied with the pistol. The G44 comes standard with the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) for increased accuracy and precision.
The right equipment is essential. The G44 comes with adjustable rear sights and two load-assist magazines.
- Caliber:: 22 LR
- System:: Safe Action
- Mag. Capacity:: 10
- Barrel Length:: 4.02 inch
- Weight w/o Mag:: 12.63 oz
- Weight w/ Mag:: 14.64 oz
- Weight w/ Loaded Mag:: 16.40 oz
- Trigger Pull:: 26 N
- Length (Overall):: 7.28 inch
- Slide Length:: 6.85 inch
- Width (Overall):: 1.26 inch
- Slide Width:: 1.0 inch
- Height incl. Mag.:: 5.04 inch
- Trigger Distance:: 2.76 inch
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy