Glock UA4450100 44 22LR Blue Label Handgun with Adjustable Sights
The GLOCK 44 22LR pistol (UA4450100) is the ideal pistol to start or enhance your shooting experience. The innovative design of the hybrid steel-polymer slide chambered in our first .22 caliber round provides a lightweight and low recoil functionality for optimal control.
The G44 was thoroughly tested with a wide variety of ammunition to ensure maximum performance and redefine what small can do.
The G44 is a compact size pistol with the ability to adapt to nearly every hand size by using the different backstraps supplied with the pistol. The G44 comes standard with the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) for increased accuracy and precision.
The right equipment is essential. The G44 comes with adjustable rear sights and two load-assist magazines.
- Caliber:: 22 LR
- System:: Safe Action
- Mag. Capacity:: 10
- Barrel Length:: 4.02 inch
- Weight w/o Mag:: 12.63 oz
- Weight w/ Mag:: 14.64 oz
- Weight w/ Loaded Mag:: 16.40 oz
- Trigger Pull:: 26 N
- Length (Overall):: 7.28 inch
- Slide Length:: 6.85 inch
- Width (Overall):: 1.26 inch
- Slide Width:: 1.0 inch
- Height incl. Mag.:: 5.04 inch
- Trigger Distance:: 2.76 inch
This item is pending approval by Massachusetts Attorney General's office and is only available for pre-order until added to the Approved Firearms Roster for Massachusetts.
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- Fire Fighters
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys with Powers of Arrest
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
Never forget that a gun has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.