The Magpul UBR (Utility / Battle Rifle), U.S. Patent 6651371, is a fully-featured, adjustable buttstock for the AR15/M16. Unlike typical collapsing stocks, this modular design offers the stability of a fixed stock with consistent cheek weld in any position.
Seven-position length-of-pull (LOP) adjustment is quickly executed with gross motor movement while the integral preset system allows direct access to a preferred position. A robust lock mechanism and multi-shell construction increase durability under severe impact conditions experienced during malfunction clearing and accommodates large-bore AR calibers with ease. The UBR also provides extra counterbalance weight to improve handling on full-length rifles and weapons with muzzle-heavy accessories or bull-barrels. Optional components such as dual-side sling mounts and metal strike plate allow the UBR to adapt to the mission at hand.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on durable Entry-Length Receiver Extension tube (included) to accommodate the common M4 carbine buffer and spring
- 7-Position LOP adjustability with customizable preset system for fast access to preferred length
- Adjustment lever requires only gross motor movement to operate yet the entire stock remains streamlined and anti-snag
- Solid "fixed stock" lockup and consistent cheek weld in all positions
- Enhanced lock mechanism w/ internal impact buffer increases drop strength and shock resistance
- Multi-shell construction provides solid foundation and shields critical operating parts from penetration damage
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Stout construction provides counterbalance weight for improved weapon balance and handling
- Storage compartment in tail of stock is removable and the door is reversible for user preference
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increased impact protection
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear - Reversible QD swivel sling mounts fit up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
- Bottom - 1.25" sling loop