Mustang Survival's Sentinel™ series tactical operations dry suit is a waterproof & breathable constant wear dry suit ideal for users engaged in potentially hostile military and law enforcement maritime operations which require immersed hypothermia protection that won't hinder the primary mission objectives. The MSD674 TO was specifically designed with feedback from Naval Special Warfare, select US federal tactical units and state & local police SWAT teams.
The result is a durable, lighter and better fitting dry suit with features found on industry leading combat and tactical uniforms.
- Rapid Repair Technology™ enables users to field replace neck and wrist seals and repair small leaks in an hour or less
- Mobility Based Sizing™: 24 individual sizes available for a near-custom fit (8 standard and 16 special order)
- Military grade BD6.5 GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable dry suit fabric
- Pockets and features match those found on industry leading combat and tactical uniforms
- Rapid Repair CCS™ adjustable neck seal allows the user to easily vent the suit reducing the thermal burden, but quickly close the neck seal with one hand to make it watertight
- Neck seal protective collar for improved abrasion protection Low profile zipper entry and relief openings designed for increased comfort, easier operation and less maintenance than traditional dry zippers
- 1050 Denier ballistic nylon* reinforced flexible molded foam elbow and knee pads
- Integrated universal size GORE-TEX® dry socks
- 2 expanding thigh cargo pockets with an internal lanyard attachment point, magazine pocket and light/tool pocket
- 2 expanding calf cargo pockets with Velcro® closures and an internal lanyard attachment point
- 2 expanding arm pockets with an internal lanyard attachment point, external pen/eye pro pockets and covered in Velcro for attaching ID patches
- Velcro® waist adjustment with loops for removable duty belt keepers to help hold gun belts & harnesses in place New two-point attachment removable suspender system for improved fit, mobility and comfort over traditional suspender systems
- Back knee tabs to secure knee pads in place 1050 Denier ballistic nylon* reinforced overcuffs with Velcro® closures for adjustability
- 1050 Denier ballistic nylon* reinforced seat