FAV MKII shown with optional ballistic collar, throat, biceps and enhanced groin.
The FAV MKII family of carriers provide unparalleled modularity, from high-risk tactical operations to first responder events. The FAV MKII family features ballistic panels that are fully interchangeable between carriers which offers mission flexibility without compromising protection.
- Removable front, back, shoulder and 6" x 10" side Type IIIA ballistic panels
- Adjustable outer cummerbund features 6" x 10" side ballistic panels and allows for the insertion of optional 6" x 6" mini rifle plates
- Detachable adjustable internal cummerbund
- Vest constructed of 1000-denier Cordura® nylon exterior material and diamond rip-stop nylon interior material
- External front and back dual 8" x 10" and 10" x 12' plate pockets with hook and loop ID attachment platforms
- Eight (8) integrated long-arm magazine pouches
- Integrated wire channels
- Reinforced heavy-duty rescue strap
- Detachable D-rings for weapon sling
- Detachable weapon retention pads
- Hook and loop attachment systems for groin, upper arm (bicep) and collar accessories
- Available Colors: Black, Tactical Green, Digital Woodland, Navy, Ranger Green, Khaki, MultiCam®, Digital Urban Camo, Universal Camo (ACU) and A-TACS®