The TAC AR features a low-profile internal comfort foam system, an external cummerbund with three rows of 1-inch modular webbing for added pouch attachment platform and a dual closure system. This plate rack provides first responders with more built-in options making this sleek carrier a great tool in their arsenal.
The TAC AR is equipped with:
- Dual-side closure systems to offer the option of either utilizing the outer cummerbund for pouch attachment and 6" x 6" mini-side plates for added protection or removing the outer cummerbund to utilize the low-profile buckle closure system 360° modular attachment system to accommodate PROTECH Tactical TP pouches
- Internal bottom-loading front and back plate designed specifically to hold multi-size type III or type IV hard armor plates
- Adjustable shoulders straps for greater adjustability with integrated D-rings to provide a platform for accessory attachment
- Hook and loop platforms on the front and back for attachment of identification patches
- Radio wire channel for securing communications systems
- Reinforced officer rescue strap