Rocky S2V Gore-Tex WP 400G Ins Tactical Military Boot - FQ00104-1
The Rocky 8" S2V GTX is a versatile military boot suited for any occupation. The high-walled Vibram outsole can handle rough terrain with superior grip and is stitched all the way to the top to provide critical ankle support when performing strenuous actions. A waterproof GORE-TEX liner repels moisture and wicks away excess sweat to keep feet cool and dry. The Aegis antimicrobial shield prevents odor-causing bacterial growth and Thinsulate insulation retains heat for warmth and comfort in colder climates. This boot is GSA-approved and PTFE-coated for flame-resistance, which makes it ideal for first responders and rescue teams alike. A fiberglass shank and lycra tongue provide added comfort for long days on the job.
- Height: 8"
- Leather upper with water resistance
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram rubber outsole
- Roll-stop ankle stability
- Inner drainage ports
- Waterproof GORE-TEX liner
- Triple-stitched for durability
- Aegis antimicrobial shield
- Fiberglass shank
- 400 g of Thinsulate insulation
- S2V Sieve technology for optimal breathability and ventilation
- GSA-approved and PTFE coated for flame resistance
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant