The Safariland® brand is known for its unparalleled holster security and innovative designs, and the all-new GLS™ (Grip Locking System) holster line is no exception. The GLS is a unique retention device in which the middle finger is used to release the firearm. With a proper shooting grip, the middle finger sits directly on the GLS lever. During the draw, the lever is depressed allowing for a smooth and easy straight up draw out of the holster. GLS holster models offer a low profile and compact design, perfect for concealability. The low cut sides allow for a rapid draw and easy re-holstering. The SafariLaminate™ construction provides an excellent fit in a durable, lightweight holster.
- GLS™ (Grip Lock System) secures weapon once holstered; the retention device is de-activated by the middle finger upon a standard shooting grip
- SafariSuede™ lining helps remove dirt and oil and helps to protect the gun's finish
- Low-cut and compact design makes concealment easy while also allowing for a quick draw
- 3-Hole pattern on holster backing makes it compatible with all Safariland mounting accessories
- Available in all STX finishes
- Injection-molded paddle design is highly concealable and rides close to the body