Salomon Quest 4D GTX Forces
Lightweight but built to carry heavy loads, the Quest 4D GTX Forces can take on hostile mountain environments with ease. Modeled after Salomon backpacking footwear, these boots provide great support, traction and weather protection in a stealth package. When operators move, train and deploy in varied terrain, having a platform that gives stability and cushioning is critical. 4D Chassis technology provides foot control and protection with active comfort, torsional stiffness, lateral stability, and wider outsoles to increase ankle support to provide a more stable platform for walking. Contagrip outsoles yield the supported grip of a mountain boot with the flexibility to take a knee or sprint to the target in any conditions.
- Height: 6"
- Weight: 22.93 oz. per boot
- Upper: Mesh, textile and nubuck leather
- Midsole: Molded EVA
- Outsole: Nonmarking Contagrip
- Insole: Removable Ortholite
- Soft toe
- Nonreflective materials
- High-cut profile for increased ankle support and stability
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant textile
- Anti-debris mesh upper
- Nubuck leather overlays provide structure
- Seam-sealed GORE-TEX membranes offer excellent protection from water yet allow moisture vapor to escape, keeping feet from overheating
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort offers optimized climate comfort for moderate weather conditions