Smith & Wesson 11677 M&P9 M2.0 9mm Compact Handgun with Tritium Night Sights
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol in matte black INCLUDES 3 MAGAZINES, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- Model Name: M&P9 M2.0 Compact Tritium Night Sights Thumb Safety LE
- MPN: 11677
- Caliber: 9mm
- Class: Compact
- Action: Striker Fire
- Capacity: 15+1
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Length: 7.3"
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Sights: Tritium Night Sights
- Grip: Standard
- Trigger: Standard
- Safety: Thumb
- Finish: Matte Black Armornite Steel
- Condition: New in Box
- Color: No
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy