An industry first, the ultra-compact TLR-6® weapon light with C4® LED and integrated red aiming laser features tool-less battery replacement without removal from the weapon or the need to resight the laser. The light provides 1 hour of regulated runtime when in dual light/laser mode. Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of the M&P SHEILDTM subcompact handguns.
Case Material: Impact resistant Engineering polymer.
- Length: 2.34 in. (5.94 cm)
- Width: 0.85 in. (2.16 cm)
- Height: 1.58 in. (4.01 cm)
Weight: 1.27 oz. (36 grams) with batteries (included with purchase)
Lens: Glass with shock resistant gasket seal.
Light Source: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. 640-660nm red laser.
- 100 lumens, 2,000 candela peak beam intensity and 89 meter beam distance.
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- Laser provides long-range targeting.
- Left and right hand switches for ambidextrous operation. Quick press for constant on operation and press and hold for momentary operation.
- 3 modes: Laser only, dual mode or light only; selectable by quick press of both switches.
- LED only or LED/Laser: 1 hour total regulated run time to the 10% output level.
- Laser only: 11 hours total regulated output.
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to maximize battery life.
- Two (2) 3 Volt CR-1/3N lithium coin battery (IEC CR11108) with a storage life of 10 years.
- Batteries replaceable with unit mounted on weapon. No need to re-sight laser after each battery change.
- Designed for use with M&P SHEILDTM 40 and M&P SHEILDTM 9 subcompact handguns.
- C4® LED technology.
- Ultra lightweight and compact.
- Ambidextrous operation.
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser.
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F.
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation.
- 1 meter impact resistance tested.
- Serialized for positive identification.